UHY ECA offers its clients comprehensive accounting and human resources & payroll services. The main advantage of such solution is the optimization of costs resulting from the need to have an internal accounting function. We are prepared to supervise the accounting staff of our clients, thus taking over a responsibility corresponding to the range of duties of a company’s Chief Accountant. We also provide full human resources and payroll services and tax optimization consulting services.
As part of our operations, we are assisted by registered auditors and tax advisers thus enabling us to provide top quality accounting services.
Our clients include firms which make settlements based on comprehensive accounting records and simplified accounting methods: Revenue and Expense Ledger, Flat Rate, and Tax Card.
The accounting services we provide mainly comprise:
- maintaining accounting records in accordance with the Accounting Act and IAS/IFRS
- making settlements based on the Revenue and Expense Ledger
- running human resources and payroll-related affairs, maintaining documentation and making settlements with the Social Security Institution (ZUS)
- preparing reports, analyses and financial statements
- preparing tax returns, payrolls, service contracts, specific task contracts and employment contracts
- representing our Clients before the Tax Office, the Social Security Institution (ZUS) and other State control institutions
- making settlements in Flat Rate Records
- making VAT settlements
- taking over the function of Chief Accountant
- preparing financial statements and reports