Information clause – GDPR
Due to the change of the provisions concerning processing of personal data in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, which is applied from 25 May 2018
The controller of your personal data, hereinafter referred to as the Controller, is UHY ECA S.A. seated in Kraków (31-523), ul. Moniuszki 50 and the companies belonging to UHY ECA network in Poland, hereinafter referred to as UHY ECA, i.e.: UHY ECA Audyt Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k., UHY ECA Audyt Sp. z o.o., UHY ECA Tax & Law Trawiński Sp. k., UHY ECA Podatki Sp. z o.o., UHY ECA Outsourcing Sp. z o.o., UHY ECA Szkolenia Sp. z o.o., UHY ECA Advisory Sp. z o.o.
Personal data will be processed by the Controller in particular:
- pursuant to Article 6 (1) points (b) and (c) of GDPR in order:
- to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract or to perform a contract to which the data subject is party (data necessary to conclude a contract are indicated in the contract form);
- to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- pursuant to Article 6 (1) point (f) of GDPR, i.e. for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by UHY ECA, i.e. for the purposes of:
- marketing of UHY ECA’s own products or services, including personalized ones based on the Customer’s profile;
- organizing and carrying out marketing campaigns;
- excercising or securing legal claims;
- pursuant to Article 6 (1) point (a) of GDPR, i.e. on the basis of a separate consent in order:
- to provide the Customer with information about suggested changes of the Agreement, about the change of the name (the business name), the address or the seat of UHY ECA;
- to conduct direct marketing of products or services offered by the entities cooperating with UHY ECA; however, personal data of the Customer are not going to be disclosed to third parties;
- information will be provided by UHY ECA.
Activities in the scope of the direct marketing referred to in point b) above may be undertaken by UHY ECA by means of electronic communication (e-mail) or telecommunication means (e.g. telephone).
Planned period of storage of personal data (Article 15 (1) point (d) of GDPR):
- Personal data processed in order to enter into or to perform a contract as well as to comply with a legal obligation of the Controller will be kept for the duration of the contract and after its expiry for the period necessary:
- to provide the customer service;
- to secure or excercise possible legal claims that UHY ECA would be entitled to;
- to comply with a legal obligation of the Controller (e.g. stemming from binding tax or accounting provisions).
- Personal data processed for the purpose of marketing of UHY ECA’s own products or services resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by UHY ECA will be kept until the data subject objects to it.
- Personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent will be kept until the data subject withdraws his or her consent.
- All personal data will be deleted in accordance with the requirements of personal data archiving.
9. The data subject’s rights:
- the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not the Controller processes his or her personal data, the right to access to the personal data being processed and to the information concerning such processing;
- the right to obtain from the Controller the rectification of personal data if the personal data processed by the Controller are inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to obtain from the Controller the erasure of personal data;
- the right to obtain from the Controller restriction of processing of personal data;
- the right to personal data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data, previously provided to the Controller, and the right to transmit those personal data to another controller;
- the right to object to processing of personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by UHY ECA or to processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing;
- the right to logde a complaint with a Polish supervisory authority or with a supervisory authority of another member state of the European Union of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement of GDPR in the scope of processing of personal data of the data subject;
- the right to withdraw consent to processing of personal data at any time (however, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing of personal data based on consent given before its withdrawal);
- the right to obtain human intervention from the Controller, to express his or her own standpoint and to question the Controller’s decision based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling.
We kindly inform that the recipients of your personal data may also be state authorities authorized to process personal data on the basis of binding legal provisions (in particular, the Courts, the Police, the Procecutor’s Office, the Court Bailiffs, the Supervisory Authorities) or other entities processing personal data on behalf of UHY ECA:
– business partners
– debt collection companies, banks, postal operators, carriers
– archiving companies
– partners providing technical services (e.g. development and maintenance of IT systems and websites)
An independent member of UHY international